-- none --
- Updated from Visual Studio 2008 to 2010.
- Switched from .NET 2.0 to .NET 3.5 obviating the need for LinqBridge library.
- Swapped in enhanced ComboBox for file selectors that now shows the full file paths in a tooltip for each item in the dropdown history list (CleanCode library).
- Added support for binary field types in a DB result set, overcoming an inherent weakness in the .NET DataGridView control (CleanCode library).
Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5
SqlDiffFramework is designed for the enterprise! Check with your system administrator (or see the user guide) for how to:
- Point to the SqlDiffFramework repository (if any) so you will be notified of updates (user guide, section 2.2.2).
- Load a set of of default database connections for your environment (user guide, section 2.2.1).
If you are running Windows XP and selected the large-address-space install, be sure your machine is configured to boot with the /3GB option--see boot.ini options
SqlDiffFramework is easy to use but, you need to review the user guide for some key concepts!
A request to YOU...
While this is FREE software, consider this my modest price: after you have tried the software please come back to this page and add your rating above